Northeast Wisconsin's Complete RV Repair & Service Center
We are here to Help!
What Our Service Department Can Do For You:
- Service for all makes and models
- Mobile Service for your convenience
- Saturday repairs by appointment
- Full line of maintenance services, such as wheel bearing repacking, washing, or resealing of roof or body
- Appliance repair and maintenance
- Electrical and plumbing repairs
- Extensive body repair experience with roofs, floors, walls, & windows
- Awnings & hardware are our specialty
- Authorized Blue Ox tow accessory dealer
- Carpet/flooring refurbishing and replacement - Cabinetry repairs and installation
- Winterization and dewinterization along with maintenance inspections and trip checks
- Roof repairs and replacement
- A/C repair and replacement
- Any other repair you can't find anyone else to do
Roof and Body Resealing Protects Your Investment!
To avoid water damage to your camper, roof and body sealing needs to be inspected and/or maintained annually. We reseal using only the best quality silicone (body) and lap sealants (roof) to ensure a proper seal and long lasting protection.
Contact Us Today for an Estimate!
Paige Steffins - email@example.com
Travel with confidence knowing that the friendly, knowledgeable staff at Brickners of Antigo RV Center is here to assist you with all your RV needs.
Storm Damage? Water Damage? Wind Damage?
Our Certified Technicians can perform repairs on all makes and models. Let us take the hassle out of repairs on your camper or RV.
- FREE Insurance Estimate Regardless of Insurance Carrier
- Any Job Big or Small
- Restorations, Custom work, Paint and Body Repairs on all types of RVs
- Complete Parts Department with Camping & Accessories Store
- Customer Waiting Lounge
- After Hours Drop off
- Mobile Service (in season)
- Call or Use the Form Below to Schedule an Appointment
With pre-authorization we can do service work on any RV including factory warranties or extended service contracts.